How great is the love the Father has lavished on us that we should be call children of God.
1 John 3:1
Mom’s Day Out
Children’s Corner Mom’s Day Out operates as an early childhood outreach ministry to children and families by:
- Offering a quality Christian early childhood environment devoted to excellence in service to parents and children ages 4 months through 4 years.
- Providing stimulation and opportunity for social, emotional, physical, cognitive, and spiritual development.
- Committing to keep children safe and well by following health and safety policies and procedures.
- Teaching children about the love of God through daily Bible stories, prayers, planned activities and the actions of their teachers.
Children’s Corner Summer Camp operates as a summer outreach ministry to children and families by:
- Offering a quality Christian summer program for children ages 4 months through 5th
- Providing a fun program where childhood memories and friendships are created in a safe, loving, Christian environment.
- Ministering to parents and children through curriculum and communication using Biblical principles.
June & July
Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9:00 am – 2:30 pm
Tuition is $120 a month per child.
$40 Supply fee for Summer Session.
Up-to-date immunization record required.
Summer Camp Enrollment Form